I have to admit, it took me a while to get used to coworkers and industry colleagues referring to our business phone system as “disruptive.” Disruptive makes me think back to my 6th Grade classmate Todd Thrasher, the wild man who made noises in class, interrupted our lessons and refused to sit still.
But a business phone solution? Disruptive?
I’ve seen firsthand what a great business VoIP phone system can do for small to mid-sized businesses (SMBs), so I would tend to describe the system with words like, “empowering,” “easier” or “next-generation” – and for many businesses the most accurate description would be: “transformational.”
Why Our Business Phone Solution is “Disruptive”
I know now that applying the word “disruptive” to our solution is a matter of perspective. It’s true, a cloud-based business VoIP phone solution like ours absolutely disrupts the industry status quo that has long been controlled by legacy copper wire-based phone service providers.
The fact that SMBs are leaving their legacy providers in record numbers is understandably alarming to these providers. And the marketplace is quickly shifting in favor of reliable business VoIP solutions that offer more features and better pricing than old-school wireline services.
The Landscape Has Changed Forever
The contrasts between our solution and those of traditional providers are so striking, they remind us just how fundamentally business telephony has changed in recent years. Following is a quick list of some of the ways our “disruptive” approach assists businesses every day:
- Easy Setup: Once businesses have the basics needed to use our service – high-speed Internet connection, a router and compatible phones – a specialist can walk a customer through the easy setup in as little as 15 minutes. We port existing phone numbers and the transition is usually made with no downtime.
- No Contracts: We don’t require contracts, setup fees, activation fees or cancellation fees.
- Savings: Customers regularly save 30% or more* on their monthly phone service when they switch from their traditional, wire-based phone service carrier. They also enjoy international long distance rates that are 75 percent lower than traditional carriers.**
- Maximum Features: Our system comes preloaded with over 30 features such as Virtual Receptionist, Dynamic Caller ID, Mobile Apps, Desktop Plugins, Voicemail to E-mail and Call Conferencing. Add-on features include Call Recording, Call Monitoring, Paperless Faxing, Call Queues and Voicemail Transcription and many more.
- Mobile Capabilities: Outstanding mobile apps for iPhone and Android give employees the flexibility to make and receive calls anywhere, as if they are sitting in the home office.
- Online Applications: Major applications like our free Desktop extends all the power and control of the business phone system to the user’s computer desktop, enabling powerful plugins and other features that boost business productivity.
- A Cloud-based Solution. As companies around the world move their business systems to the cloud, our hosted PBX solution delivers a reliable, less-expensive and liberating alternative to traditional phone service. And you likely won’t miss that closetful of wires from your legacy system.
- Reliability: Our system configures to allow business continuity through events such as loss of power or Internet outages. We also run multiple, redundant data centers with systems and protocols that produce 99.999% uptime.
- Super Support: We pride ourselves on having expert support and training resources and the knowledgeable customer care team to assist any time – from customer onboarding to troubleshooting to any customer need that arises.
Our Customers are Disruptive, Too!
As proud as we are of our business phone solution’s role in shaking up the marketplace, we get even more excited when our customers use it to enhance and transform their business. After all, our objective is to help our customers compete, succeed and grow their businesses.
So anytime our customers are “disruptive” – making waves in their respective industry marketplaces – we’re there to support them and cheer them on!
*30% savings claim is based on the average monthly recurring charge for unlimited nationwide business calling plans from leading wireline service providers. Comparison excludes promotional pricing, fees, surcharges or taxes and assumes a customer already has broadband internet service. Check your phone bill to determine the savings that would apply to you.
**75% lower rates claim is based on comparison of the per-minute rates to the top 50 markets of the top three leading wireline carriers. Rates and savings vary by country. See rate locator for current rates to numbers called.
About Dave Morris
Dave is a content strategist and writer at Vonage Business Solutions, working with teams across the company to build communication programs that enable our customers and assist our prospects. He enjoys living in Atlanta and is an avid gardener, restaurant enthusiast and live music fan.
Powered by WPeMatico