CallRail is a marketing technology company that helps businesses understand which marketing campaigns drive phone calls, how those calls are handled, and how those leads convert into customers. We provide data-driven marketers the information they need to make smarter decisions about how to make their phone ring.
CallRail is fast growing and profitable. In December 2014, after four years of bootstrapped growth, we raised a small round of $1.9 million to provide working capital for growth and to grow the team. CallRail was recognized as one of Atlanta’s Fastest-Growing Businesses by the Atlanta Business Chronicle in 2014 and 2015, and as one of the Top 5 Best Places to Work in Atlanta.
CallRail is the startup we always wanted to work at, and we intend to keep it that way.
What We Believe
- Life is more than work. We value balance, and we expect to spend our evenings and weekends with friends and family.
- Results matter. Work isn’t where you are or how long you spent; it’s what you accomplish.
- Be entrepreneurial at heart. See the big picture, and understand the problems we solve. You’ll need to be independent and self-motivated.
- Optimize for happiness. Happy people are the most effective people. A fulfilling career contributes to a happy life.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for a Director of Customer Experience to measurably improve the performance of our business by helping our customers realize the power of our platform and create outstanding customer experiences. You will lead our inbound Customer Support and proactive Customer Success teams, and be responsible for improving strategic KPIs, including retention and account growth. You’ll be expected to:
- Determine the proper individual- and team-level metrics, and build the systems and processes for tracking those metrics.
- Develop processes to aid in the consistent delivery of outstanding customer experiences.
- Lead by example by demonstrating exemplary service and account management skills.
- Recruit and hire to grow the support and success teams.
- Develop programs to increase product adoption and drive down net churn.
- Develop programs to identify and assist at-risk customers.
- Be a mentor who accelerates the career of everyone on your team.
- Measure and improve strategic KPIs, including cancellation rate, net churn, and customer happiness.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of leadership (technology and/or SaaS preferred) in account management, customer success, customer support, or client service, with a demonstrated track record of business impact.
- College graduate with B.A./B.S. degree; technical background and/or natural ability to quickly adopt new digital technologies a big plus.
- Proficiency with customer engagement tools, such as Zendesk, Intercom, Salesforce, and others to drive successful customer initiatives with scale and efficiency.
- Experience working in front-line customer support.
We’re Looking For Someone…
- Analytical, with the ability to identify trends and measure results.
- Persuasive, with exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Engaging, who can earn the confidence of our team and our customers.
- Self-Starting, and loves to work in a fun, fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Vision, & Dental Benefits
- 401k (Roth & Traditional)
- Disability Insurance
- Apple Laptop & Accessories
- Unlimited, Untracked Vacation
How to Apply
Interested? We’d love to talk to you. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Director of Customer Experience” in the subject. (You can put other things in the subject too, just make sure you include that!)
Include anything you’d like in your email, but we’re particularly interested in learning about your work experience, education, and why you think you’d be a great fit for CallRail.