Iris is looking for an ambitious, savvy marketer who wants to be part of a startup, and embrace the potential for a fantastic growth opportunity. The role of marketing at Iris is to increase brand awareness and build an inbound system that leads to revenue growth.
Iris is a Phoenix-based, Software-as-a-Service company with great leadership and a team that is totally focused on changing the PR industry. Our employees share a commitment and set of values that exceed expectations and improve the lives of PR professionals. We have a positive brand reputation in the PR industry, but with your help we can be the industry leader. We’re growing a marketing team that loves to help PR pros solve challenges with intuitive technology and best practices. Every member of the Iris team is tasked with helping our customers succeed. This candidate must be a self-starter who is motivated to be an integral part of an exciting company’s fast growth. Iris has a fast-paced, hard-working, start up culture that celebrates an entrepreneurial attitude. If you like working in a comfort zone, this is not the place for you.
Still interested? Great! Here’s what we’re looking for. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Quickly and continually identify what’s working, what isn’t, and act on both.
- Lead the creative process
- Manage the website, email marketing, SEO, and content syndication
- Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly success metrics
- Daily monitoring of all sales & marketing analytics
- Work side by side with content team & pitch in with copy writing
- Work with customer success team to develop and manage customer-facing engagement initiatives such as webinars and events
- Share social media responsibilities with the content team
- Network & occasionally travel
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Minimum 5 years experience with inbound marketing
- Must have experience working with CRM, marketing automation, and other analytics tools
- Experience working with SaaS companies a plus
- Experience in practicing lean methodologies
- Desire to fail quickly, learn quickly, and not waste time or resources
- Ambition to grow into a leadership role
- Not afraid to be held accountable to leads
- Loves being part of a team
- A love for making customers exceedingly happy
- Expert communication skills, verbal and written
- Bachelor’s degree preferred