As our Ecommerce Operations Coordinator, you’ll support the operations of the WebPT Marketplace, a private, online store providing products, services, and partnerships to WebPT Members. Collaborating with internal teams and external partners, you’ll have the opportunity to impact Marketplace sales, fulfillment, customer service, and finance. We’re looking for an experienced ops coordinator with a can-do attitude and plenty of positivity.
At WebPT, we like to hire the most talented people for our teams, and then give them the freedom to do their jobs. Here, we work hard—but we have lots of fun doing it. So if you like a cool, collaborative work environment, you’ll fit right in. Throw business casual to the wind. We want casual-casual. Rock flip-flops and jeans. We don’t care as long as you do good work and enjoy yourself.
- Master Magento—our ecommerce platform—for order management, catalog administration, fulfillment tracking, and customer service.
- Support the report reconciliation and remittance processes for suppliers to ensure timely payment distribution.
- Be a consummate customer service professional as you work with supplier contacts and customers to resolve issues related to product orders, shipments, and returns.
- Set up and update suppliers and products in the Marketplace in a timely manner.
- Jump in as needed to help with marketing efforts, including retail merchandising promotions and co-op advertising placement within the Marketplace.
- Get ready to fly by the seat of your pants. This role is ever-evolving—just like WebPT—so while you don’t need to be Cirque du Soleil flexible, we may occasionally ask you to do a few cartwheels, or at least try some things outside of your wheelhouse.
Abilities and Knowledge
- Know your stuff. To be successful in this role, you must have a high-level understanding of—and love for—all things ecommerce.
- Showcase your inner tech nerd. We need someone who’s comfortable with cloud-based technology and web tools.
- Be organized, proactive, communicative, and accountable—in short, own your role entirely, while being open to critiques, suggestions, and new ideas.
- Rock the mic like a vandal—not just in karaoke, but in all forms of communication (i.e., talk well and write good stuff). We’re talking impeccable communication skills. You’re representing WebPT, after all, and we take our brand seriously.
- Be passionate about quality customer service. You love helping people, and you constantly strive to create raving fans by delivering excellent internal and external service.
- Remain cool under pressure. Things can get pretty hectic at times, so we want to make sure you keep calm and carry on through even the most stressful of circumstances.
- Be an A-plus student. This job requires you to learn all aspects of Marketplace operations.
- Play nice with others. We’re a tight-knit, highly collaborative team, and we’d like to keep it that way.
- Jibe with our company culture. We’re talkin’ energy, integrity, positivity, a hunger for knowledge, and a passion for sharing it. Bring all that and a bag of chips. Seriously, we love chips.
Education and Experience
- At least three years of customer service or administrative experience
- Proven technical aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with a major CRM, ticketing system, or ecommerce platform
Additional Aspects of the job
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will not be exposed to weather conditions, and the noise level is usually moderate.
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally need to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; or taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. This job requires specific vision abilities, including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.