ClaimTrak is looking for a strong candidate to take-on the Director of Demand Gen position. ClaimTrak Systems, Inc. is a dynamic and growing technology company that provides software solutions to behavioral health and human service agencies, offering a complete Electronic Health Record (EHR)—Clinical, Billing, Scheduling, Medication Management / e-Prescribing, Reporting, etc.—for inpatient, outpatient and residential settings. In short, ClaimTrak offers a comprehensive, user-friendly EHR that embodies the best of a turn-key and customizable system, coupled with a team of support that is dedicated to lasting partnerships. Based in Chandler, AZ, just outside of Phoenix.
We are looking for a bright, high-energy, self-driven individual to create and run our demand gen strategy. This is a unique opportunity for someone with 3-5 years product marketing and demand gen experience that is eager to become the “owner” of all aspects of generating inbound leads. The ideal candidate will use their unique talents of creativity, project management, leadership and analytical skills to build a demand gen team from scratch. You will enjoy rolling up your sleeves to run a series of experiments in various marketing channels to figure out the best formula for generating qualified sales leads.
This position will also be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- You will figure out the mix of marketing activities needed to achieve monthly sales goals by delivering qualified leads to the sales team
- Leveraging your product marketing skills you will be able to size and segment our market based on data, as well as mapping the buying process, defining customer personas and preparing pain and solution matrices
- Excellent writing and communication will make refining and testing our product positioning, messaging and value props fun and exciting
- Through a series of controlled A/B tests you get to experiment with demand generation strategies that include webinars, emails, direct mails, online marketing and advertising, associations, database marketing and affiliate / referral programs
- Using you quantitative skills you will effectively track campaigns and report metrics, as well as overall ROI so we know what we should do more of and what we should do less
- An understanding of marketing automation technologies across the lead gen cycle will make it easier for you to get more done and make better decisions when it comes to allocating resources
Your aptitude for learning new industries, along with your intellectual curiosity will drive you to build domain expertise within the behavioral health industry so that you can successfully define our category and build our brand
- 5-7 years experience doing B2B marketing for a software company
- 2-3 years experience doing demand gen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven to be organized, ahead of schedule, communicative, and accountable
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation software
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
Join this dynamic team and be a part of this growing company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.