The Technical Solution Specialist (TSS) is a senior position on the customer service team that is responsible for assisting customers and partners with complex and challenging implementations. Duties of the TSS include:
- Pre-sales engineering: Working with the ClickDimensions sales team to prepare and present proofs-of-concept and to answer questions about architectural and solution-based requirements
- Technical Support escalations: Act as a senior-level support specialist, handling escalations from the technical support team and partners
- Customer and Partner technical advisory services: Provide expertise in CRM and ClickDimensions to assist customers and partners in addressing unique or complex usage scenarios
- Training: Conduct internal and partner training on CRM and ClickDimensions technology
- Performing other technical and customer-focused duties as required
The ClickDimensions Technical Solution Specialist (TSS) should possess the following skills:
- In-depth technical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (especially versions 2011, 2013 and CRM Online), including system architecture, solution design, customization, and integration
- Familiarity with ClickDimensions or other ISV solutions for Dynamics CRM (in-depth training on ClickDimensions will be provided)
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting customizations and solutions within the Dynamics CRM platform
- Demonstrated technical expertise with some or all of the Microsoft technologies involved in Dynamics CRM implementations, including Windows Server, Internet Information Services (IIS), Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services, SQL Server, firewalls, client applications (browsers, Outlook, etc.)
- Knowledge of network, cloud and hybrid system architectures, including conceptual and practical understanding of network topology, firewalls, DNS, Microsoft Azure, etc.
- Ability to collect customer requirements, define scope of projects and interactions, set timelines, communicate status clearly to all levels of business, and manage delivery of discreet, autonomous projects
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through telephone, email, and in-person
- A passion for Dynamics CRM and evangelizing the power of ClickDimensions combined with CRM to solve business problems and achieve customer goals
The Technical Solution Specialist position is preferred to be located in our main US office in Atlanta, GA.
Instructions for Application
Interested candidates must submit a personal cover letter/message with their profile/resume. Please outline why this job is a good fit for you and mention previous relevant experience. Candidates who do not submit a personal cover letter/message will not be considered.
Compensation for the TSS role will be based on experience.
Interested candidates should send a resume and ClickDimensions-specific cover letter to matt-at-clickdimensions-dot-com.
Powered by WPeMatico