ClickDimensions develops the ClickDimensions and Automational branded online Marketing Automation solutions that include Email Marketing, Web Tracking, Lead Scoring, Campaign Tracking, Web Forms/Surveys, Social Discovery, Relationship Management and more.
Role Overview and Responsibilities
The ClickDimensions Marketing Specialist role is a ‘hands on’ position combining technical marketing with creativity and encompassing all areas of marketing and sales support. The Marketing Specialist will be able to execute a variety of tasks with limited outside vendor support. The Marketing Specialist is responsible for:
- Building, maintaining, enhancing and optimizing the ClickDimensions and Automational web sites
- Designing monthly newsletter and email marketing campaigns
- Designing graphics for content marketing programs
- Writing blog posts and other marketing content
- Creating customer case studies and testimonials
- Developing and maintaining sales collateral
- Monitoring pay per click (PPC) and other online marketing programs
- Contributing to overall lead generation and management
- Discovering new lead sources
The ClickDimensions Marketing Specialist should possess the following skills:
- Professional design experience (submit portfolio/examples)
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Photoshop and Dreamweaver required
- Acrobat, Illustrator and InDesign desired
- MS Office
- Word, PowerPoint, Outlook required
- Excel desired
- Front-end web design
- HTML/CSS knowledge required
- WordPress/CMS experience desired
- Experience with email marketing required, marketing automation tools desired
- Thorough knowledge of social media; experience with online advertising a plus
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Self-motivated and able to work in a dynamic environment on a wide variety of projects
Marketing Specialist candidates will be asked to complete a technical assessment to evaluate their ability to learn a new technology and create a piece of marketing content.
Location and Reporting
The Marketing Specialist will work in the ClickDimensions office at One Dunwoody Park, Dunwoody GA 30338. The position will report to the Director of Marketing.
Instructions for Application
Interested candidates must submit a personal cover letter/message with their profile/resume. Please outline why this job is a good fit for you and reference previous relevant experience. Candidates who do not submit a personal cover letter/message will not be considered.
The Marketing Specialist will be compensated on a mix of base salary and goal based bonus.
Interested candidates should send a resume and ClickDimensions-specific cover letter to email@example.com
Powered by WPeMatico