Product Marketing Manager
Join the CallRail Team
We are seeking a creative and energetic Product Marketing Manager to design and execute go-to-market plans that clearly convey business value to customers and internal stakeholders. The successful candidate will have the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into valuable benefits as well as understand, love, and truly be passionate about marketing.
What You’ll Do
- Work with engineering and product management on to gain a firm understanding of new product functionality.
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Develop product positioning and go-to-market messaging that differentiates CallRail’s products and services.
- Generate compelling concepts and copy for product marketing campaigns, including datasheets, email, presentations, sales tools, social media, and use cases.
- Effectively communicate product value proposition to sales, success, support, and third party partners.
- Ensure writing is relevant, consistent, cohesive, and in the proper brand voice.
- Become a thought leader by performing detailed research and analysis to apprehend how CallRail can differentiate itself within the call analytics industry by understanding our buyer’s criteria, offering, feature set, and competitors.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A minimum of three years of technology product marketing experience, a background in SaaS marketing is highly preferred.
- Proven success developing, executing, and following through product go-to-market plans.
- Experience working directly with cross functional teams including engineering, product management, marketing, sales, success, support, and third parties.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communications to different audiences (Candidates will be required to provide writing samples related to product marketing efforts).
- Ability to create a range of marketing documentation including datasheets, presentations, sales tools, training materials, use cases, and web content.
- Detail and results oriented, must be skilled at both strategic planning and hands-on execution.
- Proficiency with a host of online technologies such as Basecamp, Github, Google Analytics, MailChimp, and WordPress.
- Highly organized and self-motivated with high level of initiative.
Until recently call tracking was only available through cumbersome, expensive platforms. CallRail democratized the industry by making simple, practical tools available and affordable for businesses of all sizes. Our platform helps businesses understand which of their marketing campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled once received, and how those leads convert.
CallRail is stable and profitable, and has been since the beginning. In December 2014, after four years of bootstrapped growth, we raised a small round of $1.9M to provide working capital for growth and to bring on a team of trusted advisors with deep experience in the telecom and online marketing industries. Today we support a paying customer base of over 30,000 businesses across the US and Canada.
What We Believe
- Life is more than work. Though we work hard, we value balance. Like you, we expect to spend our evenings and weekends with friends and family.
- Results matter. Work isn’t where you are or how long you spent; it’s what you accomplish. If you work best at home, at a coffee shop, or at the beach – we’re on board with that.
- Be entrepreneurial at heart. You should see the big picture and understand the problems we solve. You’ll drive your own projects, so you’ll need to be independent and self-motivated.
- Optimize for happiness. We believe that happy people are the most effective people. We take pride in our products, and believe that a fulfilling career contributes to a happy life.
- Heath, dental and vision
- Competitive salary and company ownership
- Results-only environment
- Untracked vacation policy
- Top-shelf Apple hardware
- Ergonomic sit-stand workstations
- Fully stocked kitchen and regular team lunches
- Fun, talented coworkers with a wide variety of interests
How to Apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Product Marketing Manager” in the subject. Please send attachments in PDF format.