Picmonic provides students in higher education with a learning system of unforgettable visual mnemonic images and creative stories. Student feedback and adoption has been incredible, leading Picmonic to be recognized as one of Arizona’s hottest venture-backed startups, winning the 2014 Spring Arizona Innovation Challenge.
At Picmonic, we move fast, take risks, and pride ourselves on staying flexible, fun, and ferociously committed to executing each day. Come join an innovative and fun team who are changing education for the better!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- – Collaborate with a team of in-house developers to make an awesome application.
- – Flexible vacation policy. We work hard and play hard.
- – In house ping pong table and beer fridges.
- – Stock options and benefits.
- – Unlimited coffee cappuccino and espresso from our awesome Jura the Hut coffee machine.
What You Will Be Doing
- – Manage assigned testing projects from inception to deployment generating internal standard QA deliverables.
- – Provide real-time testing results by working collaboratively with development during all states of the project within a flexible schedule.
- – Translate project scope requirements into test objectives. Identifies possible owners for out-of-scope testable requirements.
- – Perform black box, gray box & white box testing as required for functional, regression and system testing.
- – Create solid test strategies and test plans based on requirements and develop test cases/test scripts based on approved plans.
- – Ensure the appropriate level of quality by reporting of defects and by working with developers in a collaborative approach through the bug fixing/testing phase within an Agile methodology.
- – Reports on issues that impede the test effort providing options for resolution. Provides status reports to Stakeholders indicating the health and progression of the testing goals set at-hand.
- – Creates and manages deliverables within projects.
What You Need for this Position
- – Experience as QA lead/architect on SaaS application/platform testing
- – Hands on experience with testing automation of web-based SaaS and mobile software
Bonus Skills and Experience
- – Experience working with startups in fast-paced environment
- – Experience with Agile software development
- – Agile / SCRUM Methodologies
- – Test Plans
- – Test Cases
- – Web Application Testing
- – White Box Testing
- – SQL Queries
- – Selenium
- – Automated Testing
This is an IN-HOUSE role.
No remote opportunities available.